So my friend Jen over at Luv What You Do gave me a shout out on her blog a couple weeks ago and asked me to participate in this fun questionnaire! I’m supposed to pass it along after, but I’m a bad blogger and don’t know 11 other people to send it to. I hope you enjoy my answers!
So here are my 11 questions for you:
1) What was the first CD that you ever bought?
I bought three CD’s at the same time- Weezer (the blue album), Green Day (Dookie- great name, right?) and Stone Temple Pilots (Must have been Core)
2) If I could have any animal as a pet, it would be a ___________
I would get a dog. I’ve never had a dog and I know I will never have a dog- but if I had to choose- it would be a small or medium sized one.
3) I have seen every episode of ___________ TV show.
There are too many to name! I don’t know if that’s a good thing…
A few of my favorites are Seinfeld, Breaking Bad, all of the Real Housewives in every city!
4) What are you most excited to cook or bake this fall?
I’m excited to make chili again. That’s a dinner staple for us. I’m excited to bake lots and lots of cookies!
5) Who in your family lives the farthest away from you and where do you live?
Hmmm, immediate family? One of my siblings lives in Grayslake. That’s probably the furthest. I live in Chicago.
6) What is the last book that you read?
I just finished Beautiful Ruins. It was ok. I read Gone Girl before that and really enjoyed it.
7) If you were snowed in by yourself for an entire day, how would you spend your time?
Baking, online shopping and watching tv.
8) The piece of clothing that I can’t live without is __________.
Yoga pants/leggings. I love that you can dress them up or down.
9) What always seems to find its way into your cart at the grocery store?
Flour, sugar, chocolate chips… other baking items.
10) When I was 10, I spent my summers ___________.
I don’t remember that age specifically! Most likely at day camp.
11) How did you feel about the 1st day of school?
The first day was always fun and exciting. The second day and every day after that, not so much…